Now that you have your protocol set, you are ready to start monitoring your first patients.
Create a patient card
- Select “New patient” in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Simply fill in their information and check “SEND ACTIVATION E-MAIL NOW” to send them their login information to DM. Without an ID and password information, they will not be able to use the Dental Monitoring Application.
Note: You can also enter a secondary e-mail address that will receive a copy of all communications sent to the patient. This feature is particularly useful for younger patients: you can send their parents a copy of all your messages.
After you have clicked “Create patient”, the patient will receive an e-mail containing:
- A link to download the Dental Monitoring app (App Store for the iPhones and iPod touch or the Play Store for Android smartphones).
- A link to activate and open automatically their Dental Monitoring app. This link will only work once.
- A personal ID and password to use for any connection to an additional device, or after the app has been uninstalled or logged out of
Note: If after several minutes after sending the activation email it does not appear in the patient’s inbox, please don’t hesitate to check in the « spam », then contact Dental Monitoring if the email is not available in spam.
You can start the monitoring whenever you’re ready. The subscription-only starts when you click “Start”. We recommend creating the patient file ahead of time and starting the monitoring at the bonding appointment.
Start monitoring a patient
Does your clinic use Dolphin Imaging ®?
When creating a patient, you can now synchronize patient data on Dolphin with Dental Monitoring.
After a quick set-up on Dolphin Imaging®, you can fill create DM patient files from Dolphin and access DM patient files directly from Dolphin.